Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
Total Qualification Time for this qualification 200 hours
Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 100 hours.
The qualification offers learners the opportunity to develop knowledge, understanding, and skills related to a range of management areas including teamwork, project management, independent research, international marketing, and managing innovation and change.
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent. It would be beneficial for learners to have a business management qualification at level 3 or 4 and experience of working in a business environment. The qualification is suitable for learners of 18 years of age and above.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
● Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
● Level 6 Diploma in Business Management and Marketing
● Level 6 Diploma in Business Management and Human Resources
● Level 6 Certificate in Project Management
● Level 6 Award in Advancing Business Ideas and Entrepreneurship.